Monday, May 27, 2013

non flammable

I listen to you talk and I can taste your words in my mouth. Your eyes are as deep as mine, filled with things that have brought you here to me...things of secret and of pain. I listen to your words and I hear other words encased in the sentences you speak. It is as if there were prisons erupting from your mouth and the things within them were screaming to be freed into their destinies. I listen to you speaking and I know you every time your tongue moves behind your lips. I want to kiss you and to feel the words before they are born. I want to taste your reality as thick as the reality you hide away. I want to breathe you and to know that which you have left buried beneath the man who they would want you to be.

I want to listen and to sit still as you make me still...and they are with me...smiling, loving and embracing your presence.

The dark, the logic and the spirit....are one in your presence. I have seen you time and time again and I am never adapt at capturing you....your soul has passed in and out of my existence many times before, in many forms...surprising and enticing me.... and I would know you as the others know you

You would calm, unite and heal....

As I said ago when my souls knew the secret of you...


you keep me still...

No comments:

Post a Comment