Monday, May 27, 2013

134

2007

Late summer

Me and the boys and my aunt as well; we all went to Kentucky at Fort Knox to see Venum graduate from basic training. It was a long trip and the kids were ill and tired most of the way. When I didn't drive, I sat in the passenger seat and listened to my ipod. After about 6 hours or so, we were at Fort Knox and was able to settle in for graduation.

The ceremony was beautiful and the auditorium was so crowded that I had to stand behind many rows of soldier's families just to get inside the building. I held the video camera above my head and angled the screen down toward my eyes so that I could see what was in front of the rows of people. I ended up getting a fairly good video of what was going on but not as good as I should have gotten. I think we were late getting to the graduation hall.

They did not allow us to spend much time with Venum before they send him back to his barracks. We were allowed to eat lunch with him and talk but we didn't even have the opportunity to spend the night with him until we had to get ready to go back home. After basic training was over, they would be sending him to Maryland, near Baltimore, to AIT training for an additional 3 months. It would be some time before the family was reunited.


2007

Venum was in AIT for a month and then he decided that I should come and visit. I was at once very frightened by the idea. Going to Maryland would require an airplane ride, not to mention two trips in the air. At once, I started to argue with Venum about making the trip. But he was adamant about the whole thing. He said he really needed to see me and he needed some sexual relief. This made me blush and I was instantly more willing to make the trip.

I started searching for cheap airfair online and found a very affordable price through one of the online travel sites. I told Venum while making the plans about all the money that I had to spend to get caught up with the bills. He seemed to think everything was okay but I could sense some resentment. I went ahead and scheduled the flight and dropped the subject for mow. I would be leavin in 2 weeks to fly to Maryland to see my soldier.


2007

I was going alone and I had found a cheuffer to drive me around when I got to Maryland. He seemed quite expensive but I was told to use whatever money I needed to use to get to Venum....Venum's words exactly. During the next week, the week of my birthday, I had decided to get my back peirced. I knew that Venum had seen several pictures of exotic peircings and he had commented on how sexy they were. I thought I would be a pleasant surprise if I got my back peirced before my trip to Maryland. I made plans to go to the tattoo shop with my brother and get the job done.

 Before Venum had left for basic training, we had gotten a new puppy and now the puppy had grown so very big. The night that I went for the peircing, I left Mix (our half wolf half siberian Labrador) outside to roam around. I guess that was a bad idea because of what was to happen.

I left for my peircing the afternoon of my birthday and was lying on the gurney by 6 oclock. I lay still while the artist shoved a needle the size of a crochet needle through one piece of skin and out the other side of the folder meat. I felt it...raw and sharp with pain. The first two peircings were okay and I could handle the pain but the last two were smart...hurting much worse than the first ones. I lay there and waited for the last one to happen and then it was on me. With this last one, I came up off that gurney and arched my back in pain. But no matter how bad it hurt, I would not yelp, I would not cry and I would not whimper. Instantly, i thought of the nurse in the abortion clinic and how she had told me to shut up. She had said that this was what I wanted so why should I cry. It made sense and so I pushed myself back down and relaxed. I felt the blood pour down each side of my body and pool on the gurney. I smiled.

After the job was done, they bandaged me up and sent me on my way. Me and my brother talked about all sorts of things as we road back to my house. The kids had gone to my aunts for the week and were to stay there until I got back from Maryland. It was just me and my brother and we were talking about spending the rest of the night roaming the back roads and taking pictures of old cemetaries in the area. When we pulled in my driveway, we changed our mind about the whole night's plans. Mix lay dead at the edge of the road. Apparently, she had been hit by a car while I let her roam the yard.


My birthday

2007

I had to call Venum and tell him of Mix's death. While I was talking to him, I started to cry and then I fainted. We had become very attached to that dog just as all the other pets that we once had. He told me to get myself together and go find someone to bury her.

I got off the phone and looked at my brother. He gave me a strange look because he knew why I was looking at him. We were to dig a huge grave that night and he realized suddenly what a job lay ahead of him. And so we went outside to find a shovel.

The ground was hard, it was cold then...colder than usual for that time of year and the moon was huge and full. It was a really creepy night. We found a pick ax and a shovel and we started working on the hard ground with our tools. Before long, we had just a shallow hole and we were out of breath. I looked down and saw blood dripping from my wrist and onto the ground.

"damnit"

My brother looked up at me with his dark eyes. "what...what is it?"

I smiled a crimson smile and my burgundy hair fell into my eyes. My dark eyes must have glimmered in that moon light...I felt Spirit very near. "I am bleeding again."

I held up one arm clad in my black jacket and I let the red drop hit the dirt.  Then I stopped digging and pulled off my jacket. The blood had soaked through my shirt and was running down my arms.
"Seems as though they clipped both my wings, huh?" I laughed at my brother and he just sneered.
"You need something done with that. It will get infected." he grumbled and then his ebony hair fell in his eyes as well. For a moment, I saw his other smiling and then suddenly it disappeared. I never really knew his other because he always suffocated it for no one to see.

"We have to dig this grave first...then we can tend to my wounds...deal"

he shook his head and then continued to dig.

My neighbor, a former wrestler, saw what we were doing and wandered over to help us. With us three, we had the hole dug in no time and lifted Mix to her resting place. We covered her and then shed a few tears. Then, I knew it...I had to clean my wounds...inside and out.


My birthday

2007

My brother worked at the hospital as a Radiology Tech and he got me in through the back entrance. We found the supply room and found a nurse who didn't talk too much. The nurse cleaned me up and I was good as new. We went back to my house and watched movies until we fell asleep. It took a few days for me to get used to the peircings and their pain.


2007

Winter

My brother drove me to Nashville to catch my flight because leaving from Nashville is 200 dollars cheaper than leaving from Memphis...no joke!

I left for Maryland on a plane and I was terrified. The moment the plane took off, I was scared and I was watching everyones reactions to the flight. There were women in the seats across from me and they were crying..this upset me more. I was never happier when my plane landed in Maryland. But then what was I to do. I wasn't to meet my cheuffer until the next morning and I had nowhere to stay for the night. I caught a shuttle to College Park, which was right outside Maryland and when the shuttle stopped, I eyed a hotel. There was a vacancy there and so I snagged it quickly. I was on my own and it was frightning in ways. I landed a nice stay that night in College Park. The hotel had a bar and restaurant and so I got dressed up and went downstairs to enjoy a drink. Spirit was pushing and pushing to get out and start some mischevious adventure but I told her no. I told her that it was too dangerous and she might bite off more than she could chew. She only half way listened because I skipped to the elevator and then skipped to the bar. I swung around the bar seat and ordered a Margarita. Some guys were playing pool in the corner adn they kept trying to talk to me. I pinched the underbelly of my arm to keep Spirit at bay. She gripped that bar so hard and she bit my lip in retaliation. She wante to play...she wanted to own and she wanted to be free. I sat there for a while and one of the guys came to sit with me. He talked and talked about things that I just cannot remember. I just remember spirit turning to him and smiling.

"So, you wish to come  over here and talk to me...never knowing what or who I am?"

The guys reaction was strange. He frowned and then he laughed at me. "I am sorry ma'am, I didn't
introduce myself properly. My name is Adam and your name?"

I looked at him and leaned back against the man behind me whom turned in shock at my sudden touch. "I am Spirit and I know who you are. The question is...do you really know what I am?

The man frowned and looked surprised then he rebounded with a smile. "Uh...no, but you could show me."

I felt her smiling and then some girl came up to Adam and whispered into his ear. Then she punched him in the side and he yelped.

"I am sorry, uh..Spirit. I have to go now."

I smiled and finished my drink. The man behind me started to talk to me but I ignored him. I rammed my knee into the bar making an explosion of pain erupt through my knee cap. I grimaced and put my face on the bar. I had to stop her, she was ridiculous and uncontrollable. I ordered a to go box of food and retired to my room...I hobbled half the way up and cursed Spirit.

When I got to the room, I made three incisions underneath my upper arm just to remind her that she had been bad. She never bothered anyone else that night...The door remained locked and I slept the whole night through.

The next morning, I met Jobo, my cheuffer at the front entrance. From here, he was to take me to the base to pick up my soldier. We arrived mid morning and Venum got into the limosine. We left to return to College Park but to a different hotel. I thought it would be best. When we arrived, I showed Venum my peircings and he loved them. He was so turned on that he couldnt keep his hands from under my mini plaid skirt while I was checking us into our room. When we got to our room, we fucked for hours...over and over. It was hot, it was kinky and it was unusual from what we usually experienced. We had been apart and now it was   different from our mundane sex life. After the sex, we order food and watched television till morning.

The next day, we walked around the town of College Park and enjoyed the various shops and sites. We stayed drunk most of the time and we would wander the streets intoxicated. At some point, Venum's eyes became extremely irritated and he could not hold them open. We were already out on the streets, miles from our hotel; so I had to lead him like a blind man. I saw a three story beatnik coffee house and I begged for Venum to go there with me. He said I could lead him into the building and have a coffee and so I did. It was an odd sight. A red haired green eyed (i had recently started wearing green contacts) lady with a plaid mini skirt, fur boots and see thru top guiding a blind man who dressed as a thug...leading him into a coffee house filled with hippies and beatniks and listening to classic rock while drinking exotic coffee. I loved it, to be honest. I was enjoying the oddness of everything and I didn't want to go home just yet. Besides, we were already drunk and everything seemed so sureal.

The next morning, Venum had to report back to the base and I had to go home. I was very sad and i think he was too. The thing is, he never really showed as much emotion as I did so I never really knew how he felt. I would miss him so and I held his hand all the way back to the airport. We went our seperate ways I climbed aboard my flight.

The only condolences I got were from the cute man who comforted me during my turbulent flight home. It wasn't as bad as it sounded, I was really scared, i was suddenly very lonely and yes, he was attractive. After an hour or so, I was seeing the lights of the city of Memphis. IN another 30 minutes, I was standing outside the airport watching my babies waving at me from my aunt's car. I was suddenly very very glad that I was back home. I was glad I had to leave and come back. My true loves were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment