Friday, May 17, 2013

105

2000

I met a man down the street named David. As soon as I saw him I remembered him from my dream years ago. It was the dream where my daughter was being hunted by the devil...and the devil was him...David. He was a handsome man but when you looked into his eyes, you saw it there...the truth. He had let his other rule him until he was no more. I didn't know this fact until many many years later when I knew about myself. David had a live in wife and she was hooked badly on drugs...pills to be exact. She had a cousin too who lived with them part of the time and shared in their sexual relations. When they sarted hanging around Venum, of course I grew nervous. So, one day, I placed a Mandrake root at the foot of the porch steps and David could no longer come into my house. He started coming in through the back door and so I placed a root at the back steps and he no longer came in that way either. One day, he saw me and hissed at me like a cat...then he laughed and drove away with my husband in the car with him. IT was if he was saying that I could keep him out of my house but he could keep Venum away as well. I had never used magic on Venum because I never use spells on my true loves because I love them. At that time, I thought he was my true love and so when I would get angry and even when the thing within would get angry...no spells were used to charm him. I wanted someone to love me truly...not by magic.


2000

I met a family who just moved into the neighborhood. It was Becky and Rusty. They had 4 children and their children played with Damian and the other girls in the neighborhood. Dana was about the other girls Missy, Ashley and Britney's age and they also had a two younger girls and a son named Cody. The couple liked to smoke weed and so we smoked weed with them. We had many many fun times together and for a while there....Venum and I almost got along...cept for the fact that David would drive by, honk his horn at Becky's house and Venum would run out and go with him to get beer. I would end up deflated and losing all hope for Venum. I knew what kind of man David was and women have intuition.


2000

Venum's supervisor quit his job at the company and became a policeman. Even when Venum's supervisor was still his supervisor; he would come over to our house and get high with Venum. He would smoke weed with me and Venum. When he became a cop, he would even come over in his patrol car and get high. One day when we were all getting high, he sprayed pepper spray in the living room because I wanted to know what it felt like. I was amazed at how powerful and horrible the stuff was. It was something that I just cannot forget. Just like the times that Damian would run into the living room naked while the cop was there. We were just a bunch of hippies back then....except for that thing hippies love to celebrate called ...peace. There was never peace for very long. There was always a fight brewing or an insult waiting to happen.

2000

I had a dog named Runt. We loved Runt but when Runt died, Venum said I greived too much...because I cried too long. He and that cop sat on the front porch and laughed at me.

When I asked Venum to stop drinking again, he got mad and left home again. He stayed out all night and called me over and over to tell me how many women he was fucking that night. He even told me that he had fucked 2 dollar whores that were better than me.

Once when I tried to get Venum to not leave to go drinking, he hit me in the face with his shoe. It hurt pretty bad and Damian told my aunt that he wanted to go live with her because he was frightened.

Once I said something about a movie we were watching and yes, I was being jealous of some strippers on the movie because Venum was being a pervert. I made him mad when I fast forwarded the part and he got up and started to leave. When I tried to stop him by grabbing the car door; he drug me down the gravel driveway until I let go...Then he left anyway. He stayed gone all night that night too.

Many times, he said his friends needed him and he had to go hang out with them. He would stay gone all night. When I got fed up and the thing within grew angry....she would barracade the door so he couldnt come back. He busted into the house and passed out drunk on the sofa.

When the thing came back...it was war. It was the thing within verses the thing without...

Yes, women remember things that you think that they wouldn't. We remember everythign and you wonder why we are so bitter. You wonder why we break and come apart...go crazy...hmmm.

So, by the time that I met Rides Lightning....I was famished.

No comments:

Post a Comment