Sunday, May 19, 2013

117

11/11/02

The end of the semester is coming soon,everyone is so excited. I have no transportation of my own right now but I am staying in school. Despite stress and personal problems. Despite transportational worries, I am proud of my progress in school so far. My sales presentation looms over me like a monster. I hope I can kill the beast. How much I would give for an A but I will give it my best. Lately, I have been writing DECA articles and articles for the school paper.I keep telling myself, I will have purpose for being. This is the larger goal. I will have knowledge or something like KNowledge, not sure what it is that I am heading for. I will not drop out of school, no matter what it takes. I must make this promise to myself.


11/13/02

I feel uncomfortable today. I am scared, lonely and feel a little sick. I have been thinking about all the bad things that have been happening at home and in the world as a whole. I do not understand whyI have been living like this. I think I will talk more tomorrow. Do not really feel like expressing myself very much today.


11/14/02

Thank you great one for the day you have given to me. IT is so beautiful outside and Buffy seems so happy. Pretty soon Damian will be home from school and we will be checking his folder again for a smiley face. I really wish his behavior could improve a little but I am happy he does as well as he does. His grades are excellent, it is just his behavior that I worry about. He keeps talking to someone that isn’t there. Yes, his teacher said that she was very concerned but I reminded her that most kids have imaginary friends. I know that I should spend more time with him and that makes me sad. He will beokay, I am sure and thank you great father for giving me such a wonderful son. I love you Damo.

No comments:

Post a Comment