Tuesday, January 29, 2013

66


I found myself becoming more and more attracted to Venum. I worked with him every night and every night we flirted with each other. One night in particular, I was folding foam matresses with some of the other girls when he approached me. He was smiling really big and his hair was hanging very straight and appeared to be wet. Venum walked up to me while I was standing at the edge of the work table. He leaned in and sniffed my arm. With a smile he spoke.

"You smell so good....good enough to eat."

I blushed and  giggled.

That night Venum asked me out on an actual date and I said yes. I was so excited that I had a date with a man for the very first time. It was not some sorted private dance session, nor was it a date with a woman. It wasn't even a perverted cousin who wished to molest me. It was my first date with a man. I did not really know how to feel other than excitement and a little bit of fear. The fear, I knew, came from the fact that I was a virgin. At the thought of losing my virginity, I smiled.

August 17, 1994

Venum and I decided to eat lunch at the Pizza Factory for our date. Some of the best pizza can be found at this restaurant in Baldwyn Ms. I remember how I had a lollipop in my pocket and after lunch, I took it out and started to suck on it. I noticed Venum's beer and decided to stick my lollipop in the drink and swirl it around. I then licked the beer from the lollipop and Venum smiled. This action apparently turned him on..oh who was I kidding, I knew it would and that is why I did the act. We then asked each other various questions promising to remain honest about the answer. This is when I told Venum that I was a virgin. He seemed as though he did not believe me. I thought it was funny that he did not seem to think I had not been with other men.

After work, I decided to hang out with Venum again and see where  the night led us. As we were walking out to my brother's car, which I had been driving lately because he had borrowed my car, I discovered that I had locked the keys inside. I began to panic and both me and Venum sat for a while and tried to figure out what to do. It was already 12 Oclock midnight by then and we knew that we had to think of something. Venum said we could bust the windows out and get the keys but I was not happy with that. I knew my brother would kill me if I busted out his car windows. After messing with the lock for a long time, Venum finally removed the door handle itself and pried the door open. I retrieved my keys and Venum and I took off for a while before I had to go home.

We drove and drove for a very long time and told each other jokes. I think I told him every joke I could think of before becoming very exhausted from laughing so hard. At some point we decided to look for a cemetary to hang out in because it was something I said that I was interested in seeing in the area. On the way to the cemetary we played truth or dare. I was up for the dare and so I dared him to eat me....and of course, in the good way that is. He smiled and said ..okay.

We found a rather large cemetary on a hill placed directly behind a large brick church. The distant lights from the  various homes surrounding the property shone enough for us to see how to park. I got out of the car and walked around looking at the tombs that shone in the little bit of light that was provided us. looking back, I saw Venum smiling and motioning me to the car. He walked around and met me back at the hood of my brother's car. I was shocked and pleasantly surprised when he pulled me to him and spun me around sitting me down upon the hood. He pushed me back and spoke.

"I owe you that dare....remember"

I lay back on the hood of the car and Venum removed my jeans, then my panties. He pushed me back onto the hood of the car and softly began to lick my pussy. I leaned my head back and enjoyed it. After I was almost to my climax, he raised up and pulled me up with him. Taking me back to the car, he removed his pants, underwear and sat on the passenger seat. I looked at his manhood and was scared a little. He was rather large and I didn't know if I was going to be able to do what he wanted. I didn't know if it would hurt and I just stood there starring in fear. He pulled me to him and sat me down on his lap. His dick pushed up against my crotch, brushing my clit. I leaned in to kiss him and raised my hips up high enough to touch the tip of his dick to the opening of my vagina. I pushed a little then stopped, then i pushed down, down onto him and gasped. It did hurt a little but not as much as I had feared. I slid up and down and then began to giggle.

"What's so funny?"

I did not reply but I just enjoyed the ride. When we were done, I lay upon his chest and almost fell asleep. Looking up at him, I had the strangest premonition. I felt that I would know him for a long time, that we would be together and spend years with each other. I had no idea where this thought came from but it was there. Call it virgin obsession, call it insanity...but that vision crossed mind. I ran my fingers through his thick hair and kissed his lips.

After a while of laying there together, we decided that it was time for me to get back to my parents. I had my brother's car, so I had to go back home that night and not my apartment. I dropped Venum off at his grandmother's house where he was staying. As I was about to close the door after saying goodbye, Venum stopped me and kissed me on the cheek. I was shocked. I thought the night was just about sex. He spoke and laughed.

"I don't want to just have sex...I do respect you."

I rubbed the place on my cheek where he kissed me and got into my car.

When I was in my old bedroom at my parent's house, I sat upon my bed and thought about the night. The sensation of Venum being inside me was still there. I squeezed my vaginal muscles and felt his manhood had left a soreness that I loved.

I had finally lost my virginity.

No comments:

Post a Comment