Friday, January 11, 2013

37


1991

Winter



I told her that he would come for her and she believed me. I told her that he loved her and she believed me. Everything I told her..she believed, and yet I did not see it as hurting her.



We decided that we would make our dreams of castles and such come true, except there would probably be no castles…only lower class brick homes…but it would be cold outside and we could pretend to caress each other to keep warm our skin. She told me about her relationship with Serenia and how they had made love in the basement of her house at Snow Lake. About how Serenia taught her how to have an orgasm. Matt had never known about Nasha and Serenia, but he loved the way Serenia looked and her sexual grace. Nasha never knew about that either. I was curious about this man, Matt as well and I wanted to know him…and Nasha didn’t know that. There were so many things that Nasha didn’t know and she was drowning in a world of her own. A world filled with vampires and magic. I loved her mind.



Kathy invited both of us over to spend the night with her. I was excited because it would be the first time that I would smoke weed.



Her mother made home made pizza while me, Nasha and Kathy walked down a little path behind the house and got stoned. I had never felt such a feeling before…it was amazing. We all came back and had some pizza and went to Kathy’s room where we listened to No Quarter by Zepplin and Nasha rubbed cocoa butter all over my back.



As night grew near, me and Nasha conspired on how to get a bedroom to ourselves. Kathy’s little brother decided to let us have his room in exchange for sleeping on the couch in the living room.



Later that night, Nasha and I made love while Threes Company played on the television. This was the first time I made love to a woman….or anyone. I was scared to death…but I tried not to show it.



1991

winter



We made love again…just a couple weeks later. Nasha would always want to spend the night with me to learn things about vampires and I would find ways to fuck her. I would find openings, ideas and anything I could use. Of course I cared, that was not the issue. I just wanted the physical closeness and to look into those gray eyes…and see magical things. She was truly a magical creature, I was sure of it…and she thought I was the magical one. She began to believe that I was a vampire, and so did I. I would bite her as I drove my fingers into her wetness and I would whisper immortal promises into her ears. Her body would shake in pleasure. Once during the night, she took the handle of a hammer from her overnight bag and plunged it into my vagina. I screamed a little as she popped my cherry…finally taking my virginity. I bled and she thought my period had started. I never told her that I was a virgin. She licked the blood from the handle and offered my own blood to me. I tasted my undoing.


1991

Winter



I rang her phone…no answer. I rang her phone again…still no answer. Finally a man answered and I paused for the longest time.



“hello, may I speak to Nasha.” I spoke timidly into the hot reciever. It was hot because my breath was rapid and filled with my inner heat.



He spoke and laughed. “I am sorry, she is out at the moment. Who is this?”



“Sherrie, I go to school with her.” I spoke



The man laughed again and spoke “yes, I have heard of you. You let her borrrow those vampire books. I have been reading them too. Haven’t got much read yet, I am decoding the holy bible. hahaha”



I was confused by his statement but awfully curious. “Decoding the holy bible??”



“haha yes, actually, I have found truths that most do not know about within the text of the holy bible. You would be amazed by what the bible actually tells you. There are things buried very deeply within the verses.” His voice portrayed a wide eyeed and curious crazy man. I was kind of taken aback.



“Oh, i see…that is very interesting.” I paused a moment “by the way, who am I speaking with?”



The line was silent for a moment, then he spoke “oh, you will have to excuse my manners. I am Matt, Nasha’s boyfriend.



1992

Spring



I was falling in love, but exactly who was I falling in love with. There were peices of people as a patchwork quilt…being put together. I felt comfort, mystery and sexuality. I felt the love of different people weaving together to make the perfect mate. My nights were spent with the vampires, knowing them and learning their living counterparts to be real. I tasted human blood for the first time and found it good. I leaned my ear toward the prophet and learned the real maeaning of life itself. The days were spent in torment…wanting to feel her by my side…but who was she? The afternoons came and I rang his phone because I knew she wasn’t there. I wanted to learn what god was and what he spoke of in his book.



When I escaped the world of riddles…i came to rest by her side…the girl with the emerald eyes. She would not hug me but she would listen. I told her lies in hopes that she would help me.



How could they help me. I knew nothing of the truth.



One night, a real vampire visited Nasha Lorna Chapman. She called me crying and demanding to know why I sent him there. Two twin puncture marks were on her breast the next morning and she was scared senseless.



There was blood on my pillow and so I left town for a week to clear my head. Before I left, I made sure the bandage on my neck was wrapped tightly underneath my turtleneck. Father would have a fit if he thought I had hickies. Yes, he would have beat me again





No comments:

Post a Comment