Friday, January 11, 2013

41


Wishes granted.



August



1992



The storm swells bigger outside. Father sits by the window and reads something. I am not sure what it is. I shiver silently in the corner of the room. If I wasn’t so scared I would go to my room…but I am very scared.



october



1992



I was in a play tonight, I played a rich spinster who carried a small dog while giving everyone hell. My name was Mrs. Vanderventer and I was a regular bitch. Kathy was in the play as well, she played a young girl who couldn’t stop twirling her hair..oh wait, that was Kathy’s hang up, not the character. Nasha was there also, I was nervous knowing that she was watching me from the audience. ONce, I saw her pale face smiling up at me and so I smiled back. I ran behind the curtain as other pale faces jeered at my character. Behind the scenes I heaved and tried to catch my breath. I calmed myself and decided to not pretend to be this character any longer, I would consume the role and be the character. I was Mrs. Vanderventer, I felt what she felt and saw the things in ways she saw them. I gathered myself and held my head high. Walking out on th stage, alone..I was the rich bitch and I cared nothing for anyone else playing their parts.



I was looked upon by many. Do you feel it? The eyes staring, waiting for the words to erupt from your lips. I bet you can even see the lit up faces and candy smiles that beam up to me on the stage. Even the others who had been recruited, they stared. I hoisted my taco dog pup and struted across the stage. As I stood before a seated thesbian, I grinned maliciously. I owned that moment. The other actor frowned below me and swallowed a lump in her throat.



I turned to the darkness, the crowde of faces in the sea of night and I saw the few among them. The faces that did not smile, only stare at me with intrigue. It was just like the Vampire chronicles, when Lestat played upon the stage and hatred billowed out from those who wished to kill him for the great Vampire cause. I smiled at one of them and he grinned. Placing one finger upon his lips, he shhh me.


Before I could fill my mind with other things, the curtain closed and I was left standing with a skinny dog, an ugly hat and otherwise black from head to toe. I wanted to see Nasha.



october



1992-that night



“I think you did very well, Sherrie.” Nasha spoke very close to my ear. We were between the curtain and stage right, hiding. I kissed her quickly before Kathy came round the corner. I was taking Nasha home tonight chapperoned by my brother, of course.



…………



She ran her hand up my skirt and my skin tingled. I smiled at her loving caress,trying not to let on to what we were doing, seeing as my brother was playing chauffer. Nasha ran her hand further up my thigh and onto the front of my panties. I could feel her warm hand cup my mound.



I shot a quick glance at the rear view mirror to make sure my brother did not look.



Then I looked at Nasha and smiled. She knew to go forward with her mission. Her fingers pulled gently at my panties and found entrance on the side. Her fingertips were cold but slid easily into my slit. The inner wall of my vagina began to ache with wanting. I knew we were almost at Matt’s house but I wanted more.



When the car stopped, I jumped out with her and followed her dainty footsteps. One, two, three, four….nine, ten, eleven…steps to her front door. We entered the door and Nasha Lorna threw her purse onto the table. I took her face in my hands and kissed her deeply. Our tongues danced together for what seemed like forever. Her taste was magical, her scent was driving me mad, to say the least and her body pressed against mine was enough to throw her upon the table and suck her sweet nectar dry. But I knew it would never go dry…she was the healer.



An abrupt sound caused us to seperate and look around in fear. We both realized that Matt was groaning in his sleep. He didn’t know about us and we were sure what he would think. Funny thing is, Nasha had no idea about my weekly visits to Matt either. Logic says she wouldnt like that anymore than he would like this scene in his kitchen. But, come on, men love to see two women together, righ?


I followed her to her bedroom to say goodbye once more. She smiled at me in the glow of the lamp light. We both saw then and there that Matt was turned toward the wall and snoring. Nasha gave me a look that I recognized and so I went in for more kisses. We kissed and caressed each others back until our lips had gone numb, stopping moment after moment to see if Matt was still sleeping. He turned with no warning and we backed away from each other. Nasha hit the wall and coughed to stifle her giggles. Matt’s eyes remained closed.



I leaned in for one more goodnight kiss. Nasha’s mouth touched mine and I pushed my tongue between her lips. My right hand cupped her breast and began to massage it lovingly.



Matt opened one eye and watched us. I saw him do it but i never told her. He didn’t seem shocked and I would never bring the subject up in his private company.



October

1992



I took his painting to him today. You should have seen Matt’s eyes when he saw the Ethiopian and Italian war scene, with its bright red, green and yellow flags. Oh he loved the blood and the realistic expressionism. He nodded and smiled approvingly.



We put the painting up on the couch to see it from a further postition. And that is when he turned to me…a sad look in his eyes.



“I have what I promised you.”



Matt turned and walked toward the hutch. He opened a top drawer and pulled out a small red bundle. I stared inquisitively.



“what is that?” I chimed biting my bottom lip.



Matt smiled and held two leather cords in his hands. He opened them wide causing the charm to twist and sway back and forth. I saw it as a strange item. It was a little red cotton bag tied at the top. It was fairly obvious that the bag was filled to the brim with….something.



“This will protect you…from them” I looked at Matt in amazement, for I had never said anything about a ‘them’. I had only wanted his general protection.



“Okay…thank you. What is it?” I spoke softly to him as he placed the object around my neck. I felt him pull the chord closed and tightened the charm.



Matt laughed. “It’s a mojo, it will protect you from evil spirits, but…do not open it.”



I looked puzzled by the last statement. “Why no?”



But I knew I would not open that bag…because I was frightened of strong magic, because I was insulted and because he had asked me to. Plan and simple, he had asked me to wear it and never seek to know what it comprised of.



I smiled at him and rubbed my mojo.



Matt’s eyes got wide. “oh, and remember to rub it three times, shake it three times and wish upon it three times.”



I smiled at his words and pictured Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I could see her clear as day, tapping the heels of her ruby slippers and proclaiming



“there is no place like home.”



Maybe when the demons come for me, I can find myself flying up up up and away…just like the little girl from Kansas.



I smiled at the silly thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment