Wednesday, January 16, 2013

64


1994-Fall


I would like to talk a while about a boy I got to know named Marvin. He was a little older than I, probably around the range of 23 or so. I already knew Marvin from years before. He was friends with Kathy first, then Belinda and Katrina. He started to flirt with me off and on at times, but I paid very little attention to him. After a while, like so many other instances, a person begins to notice things. I finally decided to talk to him. when I worked at the Dodge store for the solitary week, Marvin would come and visit. He did not have a car and so he would walk from his apartment to see me. We would talk and laugh about things that most people never even thought about. He was basically a nice guy with a slight mental disorder which helped him to be just quirky enough and interesting. He did not work and was already drawing disability payments every month because of his disorder. This disability income kept him housed and fed but left no room for purchasing a car. I just felt the need to provide a little background on Marvin to further enrich the story. Marvin was odd, to say the least but so was I and Marvin couldn't keep his hands off me for even a moment when we were together. At this point I was looking for someone to give my virginity to. I considered being  with Marvin and asked him if he would wear a condom. He told me that he was allergic to condoms, which seemed so silly in my opinion and so I refused to have sex with him....well, in the ordinary way that is. I remember he would insist on lying with me in my underwear and grinding against my hip. Then he would get on top of me and 'panty pump' me as hard as he could...even to the point of almost penetration. On several instances he slammed me so far into his couch that I got stuck. I became sore so many times because of his insistance on having pseudo sex with me. I gave him head for the first time and it was the first time I had given anyone head. I remember how he grabbed my hair and tried to choke the shit outta me with his dick. He was not small nor was he large but it was very uncomfortable to me none-the-less. After it was over, his semen was so thick that it clung to my throat and I had to drink some soda to wash it down. I have always heard that the thicker the semen, the healthier a person was. I am not positive if that is correct but it seems so to me after the things that i have witnessed till the present day.

I was still unsatisfied to a certain degree and kept trying to get Marvin to wear a condom. He, in turn kept denying me and trying to have unprotective sex. I just got angry.

Marvin started to frustrate me and I became bored with his games. I did not stop talking to him but I started to write again about being in a hellish place. My bruises from strange sex with Marvin made me angry at him. I wanted penetration but I wanted to be safe. I wanted to feel what other women felt and to know what that sort of pleasure could bring.

My new job

My job was on second shift at a foam fabrication plant. Every night, I would go to work and fold matresses made of foam. I felt odd at first because I did not know anyone and the first day was even filled with a hectic chaos. My lead supervisor was named Kegle. Kegle brought me from the office on my first day and walked me to the plant facility in the rear of the group of plants. As soon as we walked in the front door of the facility, he was rushed by two employees who were beyond angry at some altercation that was happeneing at the plant. A very light skinned man with a funny hat and a heavy set girl who seemed to be of the same skin tone were using a very colorful arrange of curse words to convey their displeasure with a man named Ed. Kegle sputtered and looked at me as if he was apologizing for the outburst. I just stood there and listened to the whole conversation wishing I was somewhere else. After talking to the duo and calming them down, Kegle finished giving me the tour of the facility and showed me what I was going to do. I noticed the guy in the funny hat kept giving me odd looks and the heavy girl would laugh at him. I looked around the plant and saw so many others looking at me. I just cowered down a bit and tried to blend in.

My first friend at the plant was Tracey. This girl was wild, I could tell from the first word out of her mouth. And, I knew before long that she loved to smoke pot. I started to hang out with Tracey at lunch break everyday and smoke weed. After a couple of days with hanging with Tracey, the light skinned guy with the funny hat approached us while me and TRacey was sitting in her Truck. He just walked up and offered her some money and climbed into the truck with us. He smiled at me and asked me my name. I told him my name and started to make small talk. He seemed really sweet and interesting. AS Tracy pulled out of the parking lot to go to the store on lunch break, this guy began to roll a joint. He then reached into his pants and pulled out a handgun. I was shocked. Who was I dealing with here, I wondered. I turned back to face the front of Tracey's truck. I became so very nervous, not just because of the gun and the weed but because I found the man to be very attractive. He was wirey and small and his skin was the most beautiful color of skintone that I had ever seen in my life. His hair was dark brown and hung all the way to his shoulders. His eyes were dark brown and his lips were full. His funny hat was cute and so I smiled and laughed for no reason.

I turned to the guy with the funny hat and smiled. I realized that i hadn't even asked him what his name was.

"Excuse me, I didn't catch YOUR name.."

He reached toward me with his hand, gentlemanly like and smiled back...then he answered.

"I'm Venum."

No comments:

Post a Comment