Sunday, January 13, 2013

60


In a daze, I moved with the music. It was hypnotic and magical. The strobes had a life of their own as they pulsated and flickered against my sweaty skin. I moved forward brushing up against Nasha as she gyrated to the thrumming of the rave music. From behind, someone bumped into me and then fell away. The surface of my skin, my lips and my hands were eveloped in a numb euphoria...I danced. The waves of notes passed through my body electrifying me from the inside. In a moment, Nasha was gone and I was surrounded by strangers. There were faces of teenagers bobbing up and down in a sea of flesh and  I was lost at sea. Ahhhh, this was where I never wanted to be and never wanted to leave. It was addictive and poisonous...it was chaotic and true. I was drowning with my own devices....hahaha

My body flailed to the side and grew limp. I was pushed onward toward some desintation in the crowd. The faces parted one by one until I saw someone who looked familiar...very familiar indeed. I was astonished and mesmerized by the similarity of this face. There was something eerie and yet strangly comforting about this facade. And then I realized what I was looking at; it was a mirror. I danced closer to the shiney surface and tilted my head. I watched myself dancing to and fro...moving my hips and running my hands through my hair. I smiled and the woman before me smiled back...well of course she would, because she was me. I was such a silly high and drunk girl. I made faces and watched as my imageconverted to mimick my movements. I saw some strange guy come up behind me and take hold  of my waist, guiding me in my movements. The image smiled...but I swear I wasn't smiling because the guy startled me...but the image smiled.... I saw him bend his face down to my ear and speak.

"Hello beautiful." he cooed.

I just kept dancing as if I did not hear his attempted pick up line. I moved my hands up my stomach and across my breasts. The image giggled and I smiled. I knew at that moment that I never even laughed. I ran my hands up my neck and up up into the air. As I pulled them down I ran them both down the sides of the guy's face. He was beautiful. His honey colored dreads hung just below his ears and his eyes were translucent green. His muscular arms wrapped around my waist and he made a pleasurable sound. I pushed my ass back against him and spun around. Looking into his eyes I smiled and giggled.

"You are such a bad bad boy...what is your name?"

"I am Eli, what is your name?" he smiled obviously very pleased.

You do not need to know who I am. I really do not think you want to know who I am, silly boy."

I felt a rush of adrenaline pass through me. A giddy pleasure took hold of my body and I started to dance as I had never danced before. I felt like a stranger to myself but it felt better than any high I was experiencing before hand. I reached underneathe his shirt brushing his nipples with my fingertips. His chest hair was sparse and his nipples were peirced.

"Ooooh I wanna see...."

I lifted his shirt and gasped at the appearance of twin nipple peircings.

He grinned even bigger. "You like?"

I looked up into his eyes and inhaled. "Oh yes, Me like."

The gorgeous guy bent to my ear and whispered. "Let's leave here. YOu want to go somewhere more private?"

As I was about to answer him with an affirmitive reply, I felt something trickle onto my underwear. I froze in the spot and waited to see what was going to happen next. I felt another tickling sensation and then another. I realized that something was wet in my underwear. Maybe I was so turned on that I was creaming right then and there. I was astonished. I looked up at him and he realized that something was wrong.

"ARe you okay?" he asked.

I hesitated then answered. "I...I will be back."

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. It seems that I was bleeding early. So much for Mr. beautiful.

I cleaned up and went to find Nasha. I did see him again before I left and he was shocked that all I was going to do was give him my phone number. He seemed very deflated but at least that was better than riding the crimson wave.

The rest of the night, I hung out at the bar, sipping on a bloody Mary.

Day 2

They had to have a talk with me, the girls did. They wanted to tell me what they all did for a living and yet did not want to scare me away because of what it was. I did not know what to expect from them. Actually, as the activities seemed so fast paced, I did not really care what they did, I just knew we were having a ball. They all gathered round the living area on the ground floor and waited for me. I came down the stairs and sat with my friends to hear what they had to tell me.

Betty was the leader of this group of girls, it seemed. She was always the one to speak to us about the night's activities when we were getting high. She stood and grabbed a cigarette from Nasha's puse. Sami sat in the corner chair writing in some little notebook. She glared at me and faked a bitter looking smile. Donna smiled and giggled a little. Nasha just looked at me with love and bekoned me to sit with her. Betty spoke and gave her speech so neatly as if this were something she told over and over to visitors. Why, was I on a tour?


"Sherrie....it seems like you fit right in with us. Nasha has said so many good things about you and I believe they are true. IN fact, I believe you have many many things for us to learn from. You are very cool." Betty took a drag from her ciggie and blew out that smoke. "With that being said, I want to tell you  what it is that we do here. You have noticed that money is not that big of a problem to come by for us, right? Thing is, we work hard for it but we make good money. And I assume you are interested in knowing what we do and so I will tell you. Robert is our boss, he is a very good man; he started this business alone. We work for Robert randomly, as he calls us to do a 'job'.  And we love Robert dearly, he is like our father....hehe ..well kind of." Betty turned and smiled at Donna.

IN a nutshell, we are private dancers. Dancers for money...do what they want us to do.... hahahaha" Betty laughed at her own joke spurring off Tina Turner's musical genius. She took off her pager and showed it to me. "We answer his page and get instructions on the type of job, or dance we have to perform. Then we go and do our job. When it is over, we get paid and wait for the next job or request. There are no 9-5 hours on this job, Sherrie."

Nasha's face went blank. Surely she was frightened that I would run away. Sami laughed and snorted.

"You scared the little bitch away!" Sami said barely able to contain her glee.


Maybe I was shocked...just a little but more than anything, I was jealous. The notoriety, the glamoure of the job was intriguing and enticing. I smiled without thinking too much about it. I watched as Betty gauged my reaction and then turned to look at Nasha. Nasha's face was blank

I glared at Sami and stood. Walking over to the goth girl, I grinned and spoke.

"Hardly, my dear...I just want to know if you need another dominant dancer in the group."

The girls laughed and gathered round to hug me...welcoming me into the group. My heart was full of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment