Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just a poem

This was supposed to be filled with cyber words


and cryptic messages, but that's kind of absurd

Well some things have no response to be had

I guess in this circumstance, I am glad

For neither do I have things to say

on this moment, awkward time, awkward day

It's okay, we can talk about sex and crime

you know, to me it would be sublime

I don't care to talk about real life things

like feelings that obviously had no wings

we don't need to talk about things like that

it's silly, its boring and it falls kinda flat

cyber words get redundant and feelings get fake

there is nothing more here that we could make

you told me this long ago, remember

on August, September, October, November...

in January, March, April, May and June

you told me I was silly by the cyber moon

in July again, you reminded me there

as you brushed your fingers thru my cyber hair

In the morning you were honest and whispered so sweet

as my cyber tears fell on my little cyber feet.



so fuck this...no awkwardness remains

No comments:

Post a Comment